|Unit : mm||
|Maxi. working stroke||3000||3500|
|Ball screw diameter||32||32|
|Ball screw lead||5-10-20-32||5-10-20-32|
|Précision max. ISO 7||0,05 mm/300 mm|
|Répétability max. ISO 7||0,02||0,02|
- Movement performed by two caged linear recirculating ball bearing guides and a preloaded ball screw
- Linear unit manufactured on request with custom-made stroke up to 3.5 m
- Technical file with calculation notice supplied on request
- Particularly suitable for “single-axis” configurations with high loads and overhangs
- Precision ball screw drive with the possibility of different diameters and pitches.
- Precision class ISO 7 as standard and ISO 5 on request.
- Protection of the linear guides and the ball screw by means of a protective bellow