|Unit : mm||
|Maxi. working stroke||2000||3000||3000|
|Ball screw diameter||16||20||32|
|Ball screw lead||5-10-16||5-20||5-10-32|
|Précision max. ISO 7||0,05 mm/300 mm|
|Répétability max. ISO 7||0,05||0,05||0,05|
- Movement performed by a caged linear recirculating ball bearing guide and a preloaded ball screw
- Linear unit manufactured on request with custom-made stroke up to 3 m
- Technical file with calculation notice supplied on request
- Particularly suitable for configurations in which two units are mounted in parallel
- In single-axis configuration, to be reserved for medium load cases with low overhangs
- Precision ball screw drive with the possibility of different diameters and pitches.
- Precision class ISO 7 as standard and ISO 5 on request.
- Protection of the linear guide and the ball screw, located inside the aluminium profile, provided by a steel metal strip